BENEFITS OF PERMANENT MAKEUP
- naturally, lashes are too fair / faint in color
- correction of sparse or missing lashes
- reduction or elimination of daily “prep”-time, adding valuable time otherwise lost to applying, correcting, removing, etc. make-up.
- eye conditions which may prevent or inhibit effective use of traditional make-up
- active lifestyle, and activities like swimming / water-sports without the need to worry about effects on make-up
- unsteady, shaky hands could prevent application of make-up on a daily basis
- eliminating of smudging, smearing, running make-up products, so-called “racoon”-eyes, etc.
- elimination of adverse allergic reactions to certain cosmetic products and/or ingredients
- correct or improve certain skin conditions, abnormalities or imperfections (genetic, or medical)
BENEFITS OF SKIN NEEDLING
(procedure to increase collagen production in the skin, improving tone and elasticity)
- diminish or reduce the appearance of lines and / or wrinkles (“anti-aging”)
- non-surgical skin-tightening
- treat scars (e.g. caused by acne, surgery, burns, mole removals, etc.)
- improve the appearance of stretch-marks
Micro-needling works by treating not only superficial layers, but also deeper layers of the skin without damaging or removing any upper layers. The body responds to this treatment by the production of elastin and collagen fibers, as well as new capillaries (blood vessels) to improve blood circulation, which leads to a healthier plumping of the skin, and better overall appearance. Any part of the body covered by skin can be treated, not just the face and neck. Treatments should be no less than 4 weeks apart. (sometimes, I may recommend 6-8 weeks, depending on the case).